Thank you for dropping onto my website.
My name is Ryan Garner.
Musically, I go by the alias "Eqavox"
I am a 28 year old music producer, singer / songwriter and audio engineer from Yorkshire, UK.
I have been producing, mixing, mastering and recording music for roughly 15 years now, in varying capacities. I also have extensive experience with audio editing, normalising and generally cleaning up audio.
You can hire me to make music for you, edit audio or narrate videos or presentations.
I work on a freelance basis, alongside creating my own music and songs.
Please see below for more information and see if I can be of assistance to you.
My current equipment list is below:
- Rode NT2A condenser microphone
- Sontronics Aria valve / tube microphone
- Shure SM58 dynamic microphone
- Focusrite 2I2 audio Interface
- Akai EIE Pro audio interface
- Alesis Strikepad Drum Machine
- Roland Ax Edge Keytar
- Roland AX01 Keytar
- Korg RK100S Keytar
- Yamaha SHS10 Keytar
- Ibanez Northern Lights Burst RGIX7FDLB Electric Guitar.
- Ibanez SR400EQM-PCG Bass Guitar.
- Logic Pro X
- Uhe Diva
- Uhe Hive
- Uhe Podolski
- Kontakt Player
- Polyverse Comet
- Polyverse Manipulator
- Output Portal
- Izotope Nectar 2
Previously used software
- FL Studio
I have a lot to offer you and I am currently offering up the following services:
- Music - I will create high quality, custom music for you to use in any projects. It could be for video presentations, video games, your Youtube channel or literally any other reason you would need original music.
- Narration - I have quite a broad British Yorkshire accent that you may wish to have on a project. I am happy to take a look at scripts and ideas and narrate videos. See below for further details.
- Audio Editing - If you have an audio clip, for example a podcast, that you are working on and you require the audio to be spliced together and cleaned up to sound more professional then hit me up - I am happy to help.
- Singing / Rapping - As you may know, I do a lot of my own songs, evidence of which you can find on this very website. If you like what you hear and want to hire me to sing or rap on your music then feel free to contact me so we can discuss the project and ideas further.
Feel free to have a browse of examples of my work below.